THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Hello

A few updates on the family, first of all here's a picture Erin sent me and I thought it was a good one, so I wanted to share it...

Hillary, Josh, & Erin

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Hillary is moving back up to Nevada in two weeks. Erin got her a job at Home Depot, where she'll start working right away, and in the meantime she'll be looking for an office job with better pay and hours. It's just something she decided on impulse to do, there's nothing holding her back now that she's single again. I figured she'd end up back there at some point. She's going to live with Erin's friend, she went up there a week ago and met him and they hit it off. That's when this picture was taken.

Erin started her teaching job, they offered her a full-time Special Education position because the person in that position moved to another school. So now she doesn't have to do the half day Kindergarden and half day Special Education. She got to set up the whole program, so she was really excited about that. She also decided to wait until next summer to move to NY, that way she'll have a year of teaching under her belt before she goes.

Seth won in court...the guy never showed up. So he has to wait for the state to issue him another title for his car, and sue the guy in civil court to get all his money back, for the attorney fees, missed work, etc. Yay! I'm happy for him. In the meantime, he's been driving his girlfriend's mothers' car. He and Mary got back together a few weeks ago, I guess. He must've missed her, even though he didn't think he would...lol

Josh finally got his raise, and is now making almost twice as much as me...wth? lol He's doing really well, and happy. I was hoping I would get a raise in November, it will be two years working there, but the guy is moving out of the office so my brother will have to take over the entire rent again, and he just started paying insurance for his new wife and son, $15,000 a year...ouch...he wants me to look around for major medical plans to see what's out there. So I doubt I'll be getting a raise anytime soon. But oh well, that's life huh? ;)

As for me, this is my first weekend home in a while, and I've been catching up on some things here and relaxing. It's been an awesome weekend, but much too fast as usual. Hope you all are having a good one.:)

I think this layout suits me better, maybe I can live with it for a while...Sometimes when I put in a new layout, I lose all my widgets and have to start over, why is that? I probably forgot someone, but I'll still be adding to my links. What a pain. I miss EFX. I haven't decided if I'm going over there or not. For now, I think I'll just stay here and link to the people over there. The thought of starting yet another blog is just not enthusing me...lol

Well you guys all have a great day, catch you later. :D

17 comments:

lisalisabobisa said...

Is there anyway to edit a post, because I see typos in mine. I guess I better proofread before I post...:p

Patty said...

Perhaps your Brother can get some type of insurance as a company or business pretty cheap and you could also get in on the plan. Good luck finding something though.

Yes, you can edit your own post, there should be an edit button, and you go in and make the change and tell it to save just like when you first post it.

Kelly Ann said...

How awesome is it in here! So purdy. Glad to see ya got it worked out. The kids seemed to be doing ok too, thats good.

Where ever you decide to blog I will always read ya. :D

lisalisabobisa said...

Patty, he has company insurance but that's how much they want for his family. Outrageous, huh? And I do have insurance, so that's a good thing. I don't see the edit button, but I'll keep looking for it...thanks:)

lisalisabobisa said...

Kelly, thanks! I read your message back to me and I didn't have any idea what you were talking about, I'm lost here...lol But I found this one and it works:) Yes, the kids are doing great! And thanks, I appreciate that, and the same goes for you. I'm just going to link to the people that are opening up blogs on efx2 right now, but don't have blogs here, until I decide what to do.

Cam a LOT said...

Sounds like the kiddos are doin' pretty well, Bobisa... That's great !

By the way, can I now get a Home Depot discount through friendship ?

haha...


To edit your posts, you have to go to the list of posts, then pick the one you want to edit...

( I imagine you already figured that out ! )

;-)

lisalisabobisa said...

Haha Cam, no I don't think so about the discount.:p No I can't find where to edit, I went to the list, at least I think I did, but I don't see anything.

Anonymous said...

Nice post - both the photo and the read. Sounds like things are looking up.

lisalisabobisa said...

Thanks Ave, yeah everyone is doing really well right now. Hurray!

Cam a LOT said...

Go to the DASHBOARD thingy, Bobisa...

That's where you'll see a link for "posts" which allows you to choose one for editing.

;-)

LauriesAsylum said...

Yeah, the dasbboard where it says Post. You click on that and you edit your post. I'm setting up there on efx2, I'm just not sure where I'll stay. But, like you said, if you have links, it doesn't matter where you are, it's just a click away is all.

Great pics of the kids.:)

Can you email Donald and give him the http://efx2blogs.com/ link so he can figure out how to sign up?

lisalisabobisa said...

Thanks Cam, I found it:) I had a couple of typos I wanted to fix,and I'm sure there will be many more to come...lol

lisalisabobisa said...

Thanks Laurie, I thought it was a good one too. Yeah, I'll email Donald today and send him the link. I'm staying here for now, it's working ok for me so far.

LauriesAsylum said...

I forgot, there's a www. before the link.

heavensdevil said...

Yay For Seth! I'm glad he won the court case. And that's great for Erin too...:) Sounds like the whole fam is doing pretty good LIsa...you must be proud!

I haven't decided what I'm going to do about efx so for now I'm going to post here and there.

Donald Lathrom said...

Very nice site. I'm glad you and the kids are doing so well. Thank you again for your help.

Patty said...

Hi, wanted to be able to say hello this evening and can't seem to get on efx2 blogs right now, thought it was my computer, but I think it's efx2. So, hello and have a grand evening.